ECOFASTDYE makes a significant contribution to today’s textile industry, where environmental conditions include energy saving and cost factors. It is meticulously designed to achieve a better quality dyed fabric surface. Compared to conventional HT dyeing machines, it consumes much less electricity, steam and most importantly water. With the new systems we work on, we have shortened the process time and come with the machine that the enterprises need thanks to all these innovations.
ECOFASTDYE can dye all types of cotton, viscose, synthetic, lycra and their blended knitted and woven fabrics with maximum surface quality.
In our 150-200-250 kilogram special design j-boxes, fabrics between 70 g / m2 and 1000 g / m2 can be dyed easily with appropriate nozzle options.
- All the surfaces on the machine which contact with a chemicals are produced of AISI 316 – AISI
316L type of stainless steel.
- All stainless steels that we use has a high resistance against a corrosion and made in Europe
according to CE norms.
- Maximum operating temperature is 135 degrees.
- Maximum working pressure is 2.7 bars.
- Maximum winch speed is 450 m / min.
- Hydrostatic test pressure is 4.5 bars.
- Machine control with pneumatic valves and PLC.
- Main circulation pump according to low float operation.
- Adjustable nozzle with servo motor control. Possibility of working range is 2-10 mm.
- Nozzle’s maximum working pressure is 2 bars.
- High performance heat exchanger system subject to 12 bars test pressure.
- Optional 150-200-250 kg capacities J-type fabric basket.
- Double chemical tanks.
- Cylindrical and perforated filter design on the main circulation pump suction line.
- Optional Reserve tank, vertical or horizontal position possibility with indirect heating system and
- Electromagnetic flowmeter.
- Proportional heating and cooling system.
- Proportional dosing valves. (optional)
- Lifter reels in each winch are individually control by independent inverters.
- Each winch has an automatic stop and alarm system for fabric tangle.
- Each winch has seam detection and cycle control system.
- Fast bath filling and emptying system.
- Internal washing system for body, reserve and chemical tanks.
- Fabric laying (plate) system which prevents fabric entanglement for the 200 kilograms capacity and
- TUV approved pressure relief valve, vacuum breaker, electrically controlled pressure lock.
- Manually controlled pressure control relief valve on loading and unloading covers.
- Coupled production with full performance
- RO water inlet (optional)
- Independent operator control panel (optional)